Who Can Join
Anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Lincoln County and their immediate family members are eligible for Credit Union membership.
How To Join
- Visit our office at 900 Broadway, on historic route 66, in Davenport.
- Open your share/ownership account with a five dollar membership fee and deposit a minimum of five dollars in your share account.
- Open a share checking account with a minimum deposit of one hundred dollars.
- Sign-up for payroll direct deposit with your employer. Credit Union can distribute direct payroll to checking, savings, loan payments, IRA deposits and Special savings plans.
- Qualify for a VISA debit card and/or a loan.
- P C Branch gives you access to your accounts 24/7. Review checks paid, review balances, request auto-payments, request fund transfers, place check orders.