Who Can Join
Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Lincoln County, Creek County or Payne County are eligible for Credit Union Membership.
How To Join
- Visit our office at 900 Broadway, on historic route 66, in Davenport or 1828 E. 1st Street (also on historic route 66) in Chandler.
- Open your share/ownership account with a five dollar membership fee and deposit a minimum of five dollars in your share account.
- Open a share checking account with a minimum deposit of one hundred dollars.
- Sign-up for payroll direct deposit with your employer. Credit Union can distribute direct payroll to checking, savings, loan payments, IRA deposits and Special savings plans.
- Qualify for a VISA debit card and/or a loan.
- P C Branch gives you access to your accounts 24/7. Review checks paid, review balances, request auto-payments, request fund transfers, place check orders.